W&W Fiberglass Tank Co. has been a leading manufacturer of resistant fiberglass tanks for the oil and gas industry for over 35 years. Applications such as saltwater storage, drip containment and oil storage are all excellent candidates for the use of our lightweight, economical and corrosion resistant fiberglass oil storage tanks.
This website gives a brief overview of our fiberglass oil tanks for sale. However, if you have further questions or require additional tank specifications that are not shown here, please feel free to email or call. We will be happy to work with you on the exact tank you require.Gunbarrels Saltwater Disposals
• Large selection of sizes from 1 bbl – 1000 bbl (42gal – 42,000 gal.)
• Large selection of plumbing fittings, hatches and walkways available
• Heavy Duty Fiberglass Construction
• Will not rust or corrode
• Will last in field for 35+ years
• Virtually maintenance free
• Will outlast and outperform steel tanks
• Ortho inner surface with ISO or Vinylester liners available
• Easily repaired on location
• Can be built with single or double walls
Why Choose Fiberglass?
Fiberglass has proven to be the ideal material for the construction of oil storage tanks of all varieties. The combination of light weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, flexibility and strength make it superior to materials like steel or aluminum in many applications.
Strong Yet Lightweight
Fiberglass has strength-to-weight ratio that far exceeds most metals. Since it is a composite, it can be structurally engineered so that the glass fibers are oriented with the loads. Fiberglass is also over 70% lighter than steel. This makes it easier and cheaper to deliver and install, saving you money in the long run.
When formulated to match your application, fiberglass is highly resistant to the corrosive materials often stored in tanks. Unlike steel or aluminum, fiberglass will not rust or corrode which means that it will not need to be replaced as often.
Due to their strength and corrosion resistance, fiberglass oil tanks have an average life span of well over 35 years. Not having to replace a rusted or corroded tank every few years will save you lots of money!
Easily Repaired or Upgraded
Because of its composite nature, fiberglass oil storage tanks can easily be repaired in the field. Additional fittings can also be installed after the tank has been manufactured, allowing you to change the configuration of your tank as needed.
As a leading oil storage company based in Pampa, TX, W&W builds a large selection of oil storage tanks configured to the industry standard API 12-P specification. This specification makes it easy for you to order tanks that will be built to a consistent standard each time.
• Fully fitted out to API 12-P configuration.
• Available in standard sizes (100bbl, 150bbl, 200bbl, 210bbl, 300bbl, 400bbl, 500bbl, 750bbl, 1000bbl).
• Other sizes available on request.
• Tank shells can be built to API 12-P laminate specification.